DRYTAC POLAR CHOICE WHITE GLOSS P
Polar Choice White is outdoor durable for up to 3 years and is ideal for signage and general advertising applications.
POLAR™ CHOICE WHITE GLOSS P
Polar Choice White is the ideal choice for a printable monomeric PVC film. Available with a gloss or matte finish and permanent or removable adhesive, Polar Choice White maximises adhesive performance on a wide variety of substrates.
Polar Choice White is outdoor durable for up to 3 years and is ideal for signage and general advertising applications, including windows, POP displays, stickers and decals.
Perfectly flat printing surface
Polar Choice White films are 80μ (3.2 mil) gloss or matte white monomeric PVC films, coated on one side with a permanent or removable, pressure sensitive clear or grey solvent acrylic adhesive that is protected by a 140gsm 2 side PE coated release liner. Suitable for interior and exterior use (up to 3 years).
◦ Latex; UV; and (Eco) Solvent Printer Compatible
◦ 80μ White Gloss PVC (Calendared Monomeric)
◦ Class B Fire Rating to EN-13501 (Europe)
◦ Clear Pressure-Sensitive Solvent Adhesive (Permanent)
◦ Indoor / Outdoor (up to 3 years)
◦ 140gsm White 2 side PE Coated Release Paper
◦ See Drytac catalogue for recommended applications & warrantied matched components